Monday, May 24, 2010

DisneyLand at Hamamai(浜舞)

Who hasn't heard of Disneyland before?!

I'm sure everyone heard of it!!

Yes, it's a place I've been wanting to go so much!! Since my arrival in Tokyo, never had a day I stopped thinking about going to Disneyland, I couldn't stop imagining what was it like within the fantasy world, I was so eager and enthusiastic!

This day came finally. It was after my Friday class that I waited at UniQlo Shinjuku to meet up Ayako, who flew purposely from Osaka to meet me in Tokyo. I was really touched by her sincerity that she would come see me when I informed her about my visit to Japan, I would do the same to her when she comes to my place!

We got a bit lost in the train as both of us were not familiar with the route to Disneyland. But after inquiring other people in train, we arrived at TDL safely and happily. With the ticket given from my friend Norihito as Xmas gift, I entered the fairyland where all our childhood cartoons dwell in.

Disneyland was all about its animated world design, it was as if you had entered the real world of cartoons. Mickey Head logo could be seen every where, even on a lamp post. Then the buildings were painted colorfully, mimicking the exact design in the cartoon world, such as the house of Mickey, the Alice in Wonderland castle, the Pirates of Caribbean sea, the Peter Pan battle ships, the honey cave of Winnie the pooh, the magical Halloween town of Jack Skellington, the lair of the beast in Beauty and the Beast etc. You could also see beautiful walking princesses putting on elegant dresses giving flying kisses, prince charming throwing megawatt smiles, Goofie and his friends playing peek-a-boo with the naive children along the way. Everything looked so surreal.

When the daytime was over, the whole town was illuminated in incredible and dream-like glows. The beauty of the atmosphere was just too indefinable. I was pretty lucky that time cause it was already Christmas season when I went, the theme of Disneyland was set to be of Christmas theme, big Christmas trees embellished in decorations were seen abundantly around Disneyland. With the merry songs played that delighted everyone's mood, no one was willing to leave Disneyland not until the last minute it closed.

The Christmas electrical parade was one of the most exciting parts. All Disney characters showed up in shimmering cars. Those were the most beautiful things I had ever seen in my life, they simply took my breath away and left me stunned in the imaginary world. Matching with the merry Christmas carols, my mood would be all merry merry until the next Christmas comes. Even though it was quite hard to get a good seat to watch the parade, but I felt very satisfied because I got to witness the specially rehearsed Christmas electrical parade in Disneyland. Not many people get this kind of chance. I was truly blessed.

After going to Disneyland, I promised myself that, when one day I live in Tokyo, I'm gonna buy a 10-day passports to Disneyland and play every single thing inside.^^




Youkoso Tokyo Disneyland!!



Greets by the gorgeous Cinderella when we first walked in the compound of TDL.



The large Xmas tree was just too pretty!



It's a small small world after all!



Cutely designed lamp post.




Let's go see how Peter Pan fights off the evil Captain Hook and rescues Wendy!!



Souvenirs that were priced with many significant zeros.



The trademark Cinderella Castle, and Walter Disney holding Mickey's hand, such a heart warming scenery.



The impressive Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade, only available during Xmas!



A fascinated change of Cinderella dress with one swing of the Fairy God Mother's wand.



It's eye catching to see the beautiful dress of Cinderella.



Beauty and the beast danced wonderfully with the theme song sung by Celine Dion, how romantic!



When the fireworks were lit, it was one of the most enchanting moments of all.



Buildings lit in dazzling lights that stole your mind away.



Bye bye Disneyland, I promise I will return soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment